Space is at a bit of a premium in the kitchen so I bought a corner plate stacker. I thought I would have to scour op-shops but they are still available new.
I have been trying to remember which online store I bought it from, but it has escaped me for the past few days so I will post it when (and if) I do. In any case I googled "corner plate stacker" and went from there. Now I did lose a little bench space but it was only a corner, and it wasn't the most practical spot for chopping vegetables or other kitchen jobs. There was also the bonus that it freed up a cupboard, and it meant that I wasn't bending down every time I wanted a plate or bowl. That last factor is an important consideration to me.
I should add some notes about the plate set. When I was living up north I had a white set of plates similar to this. I loved them but they couldn't make the move, and couldn't find something similar down here. So I was trying to find something with a little personality (ie wasn't white round plates) and this is the best I could find at the time. I open to upgrading but these will do quite necely for the moment.
I have been trying to remember which online store I bought it from, but it has escaped me for the past few days so I will post it when (and if) I do. In any case I googled "corner plate stacker" and went from there. Now I did lose a little bench space but it was only a corner, and it wasn't the most practical spot for chopping vegetables or other kitchen jobs. There was also the bonus that it freed up a cupboard, and it meant that I wasn't bending down every time I wanted a plate or bowl. That last factor is an important consideration to me.
I should add some notes about the plate set. When I was living up north I had a white set of plates similar to this. I loved them but they couldn't make the move, and couldn't find something similar down here. So I was trying to find something with a little personality (ie wasn't white round plates) and this is the best I could find at the time. I open to upgrading but these will do quite necely for the moment.
No comments:
Post a Comment